Thursday, 10 September 2015

Food Revolution!


Earlier in the year I signed up to become a Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Ambassador. As you can imagine, with 4 daughters, I am passionate about what children eat, and how to ensure they get the right nutrients to fuel their growing bodies. Some people think it's extreme when my kids only drink water, freshly extracted juice, or nut milks - but extreme to me, is children with Type 2 Diabetes.

The food environment that we have today is worlds away form the one that I grew up in, where every meal I ate was cooked from scratch with freshly made ingredients. Unfortunately, as cooking skills are lost, and the school curriculums push more academics at the cost of life skills, the situation gets worse every generation. 

The Food Revolution mission is to get compulsory practical food education into schools across the world, if you haven't already, I urge you to sign the Food Revolution Petition to support this.

 As a Food Revolution Ambassador I intend to share as much 'food education' as I can.
I hope you try out some of the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment